Friday, February 12, 2010

Here am I. Send me!

Judges 6:14  The LORD turned to him and said,  "Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand.  Am I not sending you?"
 Isa.6:8  Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,  "Whom shall I send?  And who will go for us?"  And I said,  "Here am I. Send me!"

Maybe you are like me and have prayed this prayer before?  God, I believe you for divine connections, divine appointments and divine contacts to come into my life.  Sound familiar?  Let me be honest with you, I was praying that for my benefit.  How about you?

Then I heard someone say maybe you are that person’s divine connection or divine appointment or maybe you are that person’s divine contact, and that changed my perspective, how selfish I had been.

We need to be so full of the Holy Spirit that when we come into contact with people that we are there divine connection, appointment or contact.  Yes, we still need divine connections and appointments and contacts in our lives, but my lightning fast mind finally figured out it works both ways.

God help me to be someone’s divine connection, appointment or contact.

Photo © W. Spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment