Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let the weak say I am strong

Joel 3:10  Beat your plowshares into swords  And your pruning hooks into spears;  Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’

Confession of the Word of God is a way we build our faith, but if you are like me, there are times that I don’t feel strong.  When we are facing situations that are over whelming or you don’t have a clue as to what to do; this is when we should confess that we are strong.

Remember Gideon?  (Judges 6)  He was facing a situation that seemed over whelming, but when the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon he said, “the Lord is with you mighty warrior.” (v.12)   Even though Gideon felt small and weak, the Lord said he was a mighty warrior.

I like what Paul said in 2Cor. 12:10.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.

When we are at our weakest, God is at His strongest. “Let the weak say I am strong”.

Give Thanks - Don Moen | Press PLAY to listen |

No comments:

Post a Comment