Monday, February 15, 2010

Perfect Peace

Isa.26:3  You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You ,Because he trusts in You.

We have a promise from God that if our minds will stay focused on Him;  He will keep us in “perfect” peace.  God is perfect in fact David says it this way.   Psalm 18:30  As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

The way of God is perfect. There are all kinds of ways you can live your life, but God’s ways are perfect and if we will keep our minds focused on Him, we will have perfect “peace.”

Peace from Strongs Concordance says this:  peace is an intact state of favorable circumstances.  (8934)

That is what I want, favorable circumstances in my life and the only way is to constantly revolve my life and thoughts on HIM.

A dear pastor friend of ours would sing this song that came to mind as I was writing this blog today. 

I've got peace like a river
I've got peace like a river
Peace like a river in my soul
And it flows like a river
And it flows like a river
Flows like a river in my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment