Thursday, November 19, 2009

A merry heart

Psalm 126:2  Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.”


The other day I was just sitting in our living room watching TV and my daughter was playing some of her games on the computer, and every now and then she would start laughing.  That is probably one of my favorite things to hear.  I love it when people laugh, especially my daughter.  I though how much our Heavenly Father probably loves to hear us laugh.

Sometimes we take things so seriously.  We need to loosen up and learn to enjoy life, enjoy family and enjoy God.  Learn to laugh.  Somehow I think our Heavenly Father will be pleased and probably laugh with us.

Job.8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughing And your lips with rejoicing.


Pro.17:22 A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.

Photo © W. Spoon.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment