Friday, October 16, 2009

God Heals Today

With all the talk of H1N1 and the regular flu, and people I know having these illnesses.  Plus hearing about some of my minister friends battling different kind of diseases.  I started thinking about how God still heals today.

Matt.8:16-17 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:


“ He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.”

1Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

I still believe God heals today.  I have had Him heal my own body and have seen Him heal members of my family.  My prayer for you today is to be healed in the name of Jesus.  I declare over you today, power and virtue to come into your body in the Name of Jesus and for all sickness to be removed from your body.  And may God place a hedge of protection around you, your family.

Have a Blessed Service this week as you proclaim the Name of Jesus!


Photo Courtesy Chiyacat

No comments:

Post a Comment