Sunday, August 2, 2009

When God shows up - 5/26/09

I recently finished the book by R T Kendall, When God Shows Up



Sometimes we are rocking along minding are own business. And then all of a sudden God shows up. Or sometimes we want God to show up in a certain way, and when He doesn’t we become disappointed and discouraged with God.



Now I know that God is always there. But sometimes God shows up in a mighty way. And a lot of the times we are not ready for Him, or we don’t recognize Him. But really all along He was at work in our lives, our situations and ministry.



Now God can and will show up how He chooses. What we need to be ready for. Is when God shows up that will we recognize Him? I want to be ready in my personal life and also in our church. That when God shows up we are able to recognize Him and embrace Him. And that I would be willing to allow Him to do whatever he wants to do in my life or the church. Even if it is out of the norm or if it totally stretches us to the max

No comments:

Post a Comment