Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cravings - 5/21/09

Well, if you have followed me on facebook or twitter. You know that I was craving Mexican food while we were in Slovakia. We finally had some Mexican food last night, oh so good!!!!



I was up early this morning and was spending some time with the Lord. I had just a few thoughts; maybe it was the Mexican food??



Matt. 4:4 Jesus said “man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”



Just as I was craving Mexican food while in Slovakia and couldn’t get any. We need to crave the Word of God and the Word from God. And we can have it any time we want no matter where we are.



We need to spend time daily in the Word. And we need to be able to hear God for ourselves as well. We need to hear the voice of God; we need the very breath of God upon our lives.



We need Him to whisper in our ears, and we need Him to scream at the top of His lungs at us. But we need to hear the voice of God. He is speaking to us today.



Are you hearing His voice? Are you listening to Him? Will you do what He tells you to do?



My prayer is…. Here I am Lord; let me hear your voice. And here I am Lord send me in the strength of Your Word!!

No comments:

Post a Comment