Sunday, August 2, 2009

Home - 5/20/09

Now that I am back home in the USA, I can get back to trying to keep up with daily blog (maybe)



What has God been saying? Certain ministers ask me that question, and I have been around these ministers when they ask different ones that same question. It use to make me uncomfortable and when I see others get asked the same question, it makes them uncomfortable.



I really didn’t know how to answer that question. And what the ministers who ask that question are wanting is to see if you are hearing God’s voice and what is He saying. And you usually don’t answer it correctly to those who ask it. Because they seem to know what God is saying to the whole Body of Christ. But I think God is saying different things to different leaders, who are responsible to their churches.



But if you must ask, go ahead. What is God saying to the Body of Christ today? I will give you my answer from now until eternity. It is introduce the world to GOD’S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS!!!!!! That is what God has said all along and He hasn’t stopped saying it yet.



Jesus is the only one who changes lives. Not anything else.



Jesus you ROCK and the devil is a loser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment