Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My house

2 Sam. 23:5  "Is not my house right with God? Has he not made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part? Will he not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire?

We were talking with someone the other day and their daughter was getting ready to move across the country, but they made a statement that I thought was terrific.  They said their daughter & husband were both born again and that was the most important thing for them.  I look back at my own house and rejoice that my family is born again as well.  My in-laws are born again, my mother is born again and my father is with Jesus and my brother and his family pastor a church.

I am truly blessed and can say my house is right with God.  The blessing and favor of God is truly amazing and it keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment