Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Living Water

I was reading in Judges during my reading time and this verse stuck out to me.
Judges 15:19  Then God opened up the hollow place in Lehi, and water came out of it.  When Samson drank, his strength returned and he revived.  So the spring was called En Hakkore, and it is still there in Lehi.

I hear so many that say they are tired.  They are tired because of the busyness in their life, they are tired in their jobs, they are tired with the way church is going, they are tired with their walk with God.  And then I hear people talk about how we need revival.  I hear prophets talk about the revival that is coming.

I believe that Jesus has already given us the answer when he said in John 7:37-38.

John 7;37-38 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.  38Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

We just need to lean to stop and drink from the living water.  We need to just stop and be refreshed by the holy Spirit and allow him to flow into our lives and out of our lives.

Photo Courtesy Monica Butnaru

No comments:

Post a Comment