Wednesday, November 25, 2009

there is nothing you can do about it

Rom.5:1  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for the salvation I have in Jesus Christ.  I can remember after accepting Jesus, how I had such a peace about life.  I then ran across this verse in Romans.  Because I said yes to Jesus I now had peace with God.

God is not mad at us, He loves us.  I really like how our Pastor puts it,  "Jesus loves you and there is nothing you can do about it".   I have had this song on my heart as well. It is called “I’m Forever Grateful”.

As we get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I can say I am thankful for my family and all that God has blessed me with.  And I am forever grateful for the salvation and peace I have in Jesus.

Forever Grateful Lyrics

You did not wait for me
to draw near to You
But You clothed Yourself
with frail humanity
You did not wait for me
to cry out to You
But You let me hear Your Voice
calling me


And I'm Forever Grateful to You
I'm Forever Grateful for The Cross
I'm Forever Grateful to You
That You came to seek and save the lost

No comments:

Post a Comment