Monday, November 23, 2009

New every morning

Lam.3:21-23
21  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22  It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.


I thank God for His mercies, and I am grateful that they are new every morning. And how great is God’s faithfulness!!


I am thankful that God has redeemed my life, my sins are forgiven. He heals all my diseases. He has crowned me with loving kindness. He satisifies me with good things and renews my youth like the eagles. And he makes known to me His ways.


I thank God that I belong to Him. And that he has a good plan for my life and that He deals with me in mercy and grace. And most of all MY GOD IS FAITHFUL!



Photo Courtesy Contactgt

No comments:

Post a Comment