Sunday, August 2, 2009

www. - 4/23/09

Ok, I have had some of you guys ask me about certain websites I go to. So I thought I would list a few of them. I have found that all of these are good websites and real helpful for leadership and I enjoy listening to other ministers. So here goes, in no particular order.

www.newspring.cc This is Perry Noble, you can also read his blog at www.perrynoble.com He is probably my favorite at this time. He is an awesome preacher and really presses the envelope. which is what I think we as christians should do. We need to get real and quit being a bunch of fakes!!

www.thevillagechurch.net This is Matt Chandler, good teacher and doing an awesome work in the Denton, Texas area.

www.lifechurch.tv Craig Groeschel, another good preacher and leader. You can learn alot from him as well.

www.northcoastchurch.com Larry Osborne, same as above. God insight for leaders.

www.theaterchurch.com Mark Batterson, another one I look at. I really like there coffehouse ministry they do. I think that is awesome. And the story of how it came about is really cool. Jesus was definetly involved.

www.herbertcooper.com or www.peopleschurch.tv I like to read this guys bolg and also listen to his messages. There church started out small and now has exploded in the OKC area. Good stuff.

www.crosspointeada.com Shawn Wiebers, I like to read his blog.

All of these guys use media and most of them have several campus churches. I have really found that interesting and challenging. I can't wait until we get some of our video up and running.

Anyway if you get a chance, check some of these guys out. And enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment