Sunday, August 2, 2009

Better Covenant - 4/22/09

In my bible reading time last night, I was reading in Hebrews. Hebrews 7:22 22Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant.

So I was thinking about this verse, and thanking God that because of Jesus we have a better covenant. We have better promises. In fact Jesus makes everything better. I know my life has been better since I met Him 20 plus years ago. And in every situation I have been in, because of Jesus, He has always made it so much better.

If you are going through some rough times, learn to incorporate Jesus into the situation. I can guarantee Jesus will make it become better than it is right now.

I was also reading in Paslm 14, where it says the fool says in his heart there is no God. Yeah, you are fool if you don't think there is a God. There is a God and His name is Jesus. And if you will take time to learn about Him and build a relationship with Him. You will find out he makes a things better. I can guarantee that. Because He said so!!!!

Another quick note: Looks like it might rain on Sunday. I really want to play golf, maybe it will hold off until the night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment