Sunday, August 2, 2009

Opportunities - 4/30/09

Well we got our schedule yesterday for Slovakia. Wow we are going to be real busy. I am excited to be able to go and minister over there once again. We had such a great time last year. I will know what to expect this time as we are going to be doing a lot of home meetings and meeting with different leaders along with preaching in the main church service. We certainly do appreciate your prayers that God will use us in a mighty way there. Thanks to all who have given financially for this to happen.

This leads me to what I was thinking about last night. Opportunities, God has given us all opportunities to be used by Him. And when God opens the doors we have to be obedient to step through that door. God guides us one step at a time, but we have to walk by faith and trust that He is leading us. I can remember when we first met Mike and Ruth, I had no idea that we would later develope a relationship that would open doors for us to go to Slovakia. I had always wanted to go and minister in Europe and God made a way for that to happen.

I have been really sensing in my spirit for some time that God is going to open more doors and opportunities for us and I believe God is opening doors and bring opportunities for all of us. It is sometimes scary when doors open up for us, but we have to know that God is guiding us and by faith trust and know that He has a plan for our lives.

God is bringing bigger and more opportunities for all of us. As T.D. Jakes says "Get Ready, Get Ready, Get Ready"

No comments:

Post a Comment