Sunday, August 2, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane - 5/5/09

I don’t know at what time you are reading this. But we are headed to Slovakia to minister at Breakthrough Church and other places around Bratislava and also Trebula. You can check and see what time it is there on our homepage.

I am really looking forward to being able to minister, I feel like God has already given me some things for the various meetings and a message for Breakthrough church. We get to minister to the leaders in a home cell setting and other various groups within the church. Also Wendy and I will be doing a marriage seminar. Never done that before, but we are looking forward to it. I am excited about Wendy doing some teaching. I know she will do a great job!! God is really going to use her!!!


I also wanted to add, one of the blogs I read daily is www.PerryNoble.com I would recommend reading his blog this morning on Submission Equals Sacrifice. He says what I think and want to say so much better than I do. It is worth you time to read it and think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment