Sunday, August 2, 2009

Open Door - 6/4/09

Rev. 3:7-8 These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.

Yesterday I talked about open doors and closed doors. It takes faith to still trust God when he closes a door. But it also takes faith to go through an open door. I said yesterday that God is opening doors for us. I believe that for the church and for us as individuals.

The text says, “See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut” But we have to walk through that door. We will never know what God has for us if we do not walk through the open door He has before us. This is where we have to walk in faith and trust God that he is leading us by His spirit.

You have to walk through the door, if you are going to fulfill your destiny that God has for your life. To many people stop at the door and never go through it. Thus not fulfilling their destiny, that God has for them.

I not only want to walk through the door, I want to run through the door. I want to see God fulfill the destiny I have on my life and for the church. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment