Sunday, August 2, 2009

Open and shut - 6/3/09

Rev. 3:7-8 These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.


I was meditating on some things that God had spoken to me personally. And it just so happens I had read these verses a few days ago in my daily bible reading.



I was reminded that God opens doors for us and shuts doors for us. I know in my own personal life and ministry that God has definitely opened doors and that He has also shut some doors. I look back on some of those shut doors. And remember that I got mad at God for that. I know you probably have never done that. But now looking back on those shut doors, I thank God that he did close those doors. He kept me from disaster.



But God also opens doors. And it is so awesome to watch God open doors and know that He is the one doing it. You know without a doubt that you are in the will of God.



I believe that God is opening up doors for you today. Begin to look for the open doors that God is opening up in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment