Friday, July 30, 2010

Incredible peace

Acts 3:19  Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,


When I was a sinner not living for God it seemed like nothing ever brought satisfaction.  No matter what I tried or did.  But when I finally accepted Jesus into my life everything changed.  There was incredible peace and a refreshing satisfaction that came into my life.

There have been times in my life as well when I have been tired from work or just life in general.  And I really didn’t want to go to church.  But as soon as I got into the presence of the Lord I became refreshed and renewed.  And as David said in  Psalm 16:11 You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment