Friday, February 26, 2010

Revelation pt.3

We have been talking about revelation from God.  We all need fresh revelation from God and when we get revelation from God it promotes certain things in our lives.  We have talked about how revelation will promote a deeper relationship with God also it will provoke us to action as well.  The next thing that revelation will do for us is that it will promote a validity of God’s Word.

 The Bible is true, and we need to spend time reading God’s Word.  The older I get the more precious the Word of God becomes to me.  The Word of God is not boring if you know the author.  We need to be like Job.

 Job 23:12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food.

 Or we could also remember the words of Jesus.

 Matt.4:4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment