Monday, November 2, 2009

I Can!

Phil.4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

If God has called you to do something, you can do it.  If He has called you to that job, that ministry then you can do it.  I have met some who do not think they are important or really have nothing to do.  But they are wrong.  It doesn’t matter if you are a housewife a CEO, a pastor or missionary in what may seem a hard place.  You can do the thing that God has called you to do.  And it is vitally important that you do it, because you are important.

Isa.54:17 “No weapon formed against me shall prosper”.

I know the enemy attacks us.  But a lot of times we defeat our self with bad attitudes or negative feeling and thoughts.  You are a winner in Christ.  If He called you to do something then do it with all your might.  You can do all things through Christ.  He has called you and empowered you.

No comments:

Post a Comment