Monday, October 5, 2009

I’m coming YOUR way.

Yesterday we sang a song that was new to us.


I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way


With all of my breath with this heart in my chest
Every look in my eye
You know why


I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way
I'm coming Your way


I was reminded that God wants us to come to Him.  He is the answer to all of our problems.  He has more for us than we realize.


John 7:37-38 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”

Jesus is saying come!!!
Lets agree together to come to Jesus for everything that we have need of.

I’m coming YOUR way.

No comments:

Post a Comment