Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great and Mighty Things

Jer.33:3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

We all have questions.  We all need direction or guidance.  We can always ask our friends or family.  That’s ok, but we can always ask the Lord.  I know that there have been times in my life that I asked everyone but the Lord and then it would finally dawn on me that I needed to ask the Lord.

He has all the plans, He has all the answers, but sometimes we don’t get the answer because we don’t ask Him.

The KJV versions says it this way:
Jer.33:3  Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

I like that as well, because I believe that God has great and mighty things in store for us.  There is greatness in you and mighty things ahead for those who believe.

Photo Courtesy Robertas Pėžas

No comments:

Post a Comment