Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Broad Place

We heard this week about God taking us to a broad place. A place of abundance and blessing.

Psalm 18:16-19 He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me,
For they were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the LORD was my support. He also brought me out into a broad place;
He delivered me because He delighted in me.


We can feel trapped by our circumstances, the enemy and everything that is going on around us. But God is at work on our behalf. He sees what’s going on and brings deliverance. And brings us into a broad place.

Psalm 31:7-8 I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy, For You have considered my trouble; You have known my soul in adversities, And have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a wide place.
God will not give us over to the enemy. But will set our feet in a wide place.

Psalm 118:5 I called on the LORD in distress; The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place. Another word that God will set us into a broad place. It might look bad now, but our circumstances can change in the matter of seconds. I believe God will bring us in to a broad place. A place of abundance and blessing.

It is time to get ready for Isaiah 54:2-3
Isa.54:2-3 “ Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited.

It is time to enlarge our tents. It is time to stretch and strengthen, because God is bringing expansion into your life, your circumstances, your ministry, Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment