Sunday, August 2, 2009

What have you done? - 7/3/09

I just finished chapter 9 of the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. I highly recommend this book, it will challenge your walk with Christ.

As I was reading this chapter, it reminded me how much the media has focused on the death of Michael Jackson. But he never did anything for the Kingdom of God.

And as you read about the people in chapter 9 of "Crazy Love" you may or may not of heard of any of the people there, but their impact on the Kingdom is undeniable. Yet the media nor has really anyone ever focused on what they have contributed not only to society but to the Kingdom of God. I realize that the people in that chapter didn't really want any attention either, but they should be celebrated for what they have accomplished. It probably will not happen on earth, but it will in heaven.

Are we making a difference for the Kingdom of God? Are we storing up treasure in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment