Sunday, August 2, 2009

Come Unto Me - 6/19/06

Matt. 11:28-30 28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."



I was talking to some people the other day. And after listening to them, it was so apparent that they were just wore out. Life had beaten them down to where there was hardly any hope left.



Our only hope in this life is in Jesus. That is why He must be a constant part of our daily life. If we go though life without ever considering Him and spending some quality time with Him. We will find ourselves ran down, just barely getting by. Life will beat you up, if you neglect time with Jesus.



We can give Him our burdens and find rest for all the stress and weariness of life. Lets learn to spend some quality time with Jesus. And leave the stress and weariness behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment