Sunday, August 2, 2009

Book Recommendations - 04/15/09

Ok I told some of you I would recommend some books that I have read. Sometimes it is hard for me to find a book that really interests me. But here are some that I have read and do recommend.

I just finished this book. Confessions Of A Pastor by Craig Groeschel. You do not have to be a pastor to get something out of this book. Every christian can relate to the things that are in this book. It has been one of the better book I have read in a while.

The rest of the books I can recommend are written by R.T. Kendall. My brother told me about him and all that I have read from him are very good. here are a few of the titles I have personally read.

Sensitivity Of The Spirit. Very good on the Holy Spirit and how He works.

The Anoiting Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Contrasts Saul and David and what they did with the anointing.

God Meant It For Good. This is the story of Joseph and how God works in our lives, even when we don't think He is.

Believing God. This book is all about Hebrews 11. I basically used this as a study guide to preach the series I did from Hebrews 11.

He has many other books, I have some that I haven't read yet. I will try to keep you informed on other books I read that are worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment