Friday, August 14, 2009

Are you profitable?

2 Tim.4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

After attending bible study the other night. I began to meditate on this verse. I was reflecting on everyone in attendance and I saw that everyone of these people have an anointing upon their lives and so much talent. But what I also saw is that everyone there loved Jesus and they wanted more of God than they already had. They also have a desire to minister to others.

I really think that is the key. We can have all the anointing we can have all the talent. But if we don’t really love Jesus and want more of God. I question is that person really profitable for the ministry.

I thank God that I know some people who have talent and anointing. But most importantly they love Jesus and want more of God. They are profitable for the ministry of the Kingdom of God.

Photo © W. Spoon. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment